1. Prayer of the Church - (the Office or Breviary). Look it up on Universalis - there are 6 specific prayer times & Office of Readings. Join with those who are praying for the world.
2. Try the Rosary again. Remember to look up the "Mysteries of Light"
4. "Food for Faith" - Fr John O'Connor has really good insights into the Daily Mass Readings
5. USCCB - United States Conference of Catholic Bishops - USSB.org.daily reflections video
6. Vatican News. word of the day
7. "You can pray for lots of others - one I enjoy is: "Give us this Day"" - Tom Lawn
- Evaluation of your Parish: Fr Simon invites you to analyse how your parish is maintaining a Missional focus with the following link:
Ten Values Analysis
- TITIPOUNAMU STUDY & JOY ONLINE SESSIONS:
Online Session (Evening): Christmas “Self Care Nibbles” with Clare Barnett. Tuesday, 15 December, 7.15-8.45pm. Fee: $30. ZOOM
Online Session (Retreat Day): Who am I ? – Reflecting on our Identity in God with Eamon Butler. Saturday, 30 January, 10.30am-4pm. Fee: $60, ZOOM
For more information and registration: [email protected]